|Cast||MOON Sung-keun, YOO Ah-in, JO Yong-jun, YU Jeong-ho, ZANG Won-hyoung, Steven YEUN, JUN Jong-seo, LEE Young-seok, BAE Min-jung, LEE Bong-ryeon, OK Ja-yeon, LEE Joong-ok|
|Crank in||Sep 11, 2017|
|Crank up||Jan 30, 2018|
|Production||NOWFILM Co. , Ltd , PINEHOUSE FILM Co. , Ltd|
|Sales||Finecut Co. Ltd.|
Tel : +82 2 569 8777
Fax : +82 2 569 6662
|Release Date||May 17, 2018|
The purpose of these Terms of Service (“TOS”) is to define terms and procedures for the use of Internet services (herein after referred to as “Services”) provided by KOFIC. (hereinafter referred to as the “Provider”) according to the Telecommunications Business Act and Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc.
1. The following expressions used herein shall have the
1. The TOS shall be effective immediately upon notification via E-mail or otherwise made available via Koreanfilm.or.kr Sites.
2. The Provider may amend the TOS without prior notice when there is a reasonable ground and the amended TOS shall serve the same purpose as stated in Article 1 above.
3. If Members do not agree to the amended TOS, they can terminate their membership. Members’ continued use of the Service after any such change represents their agreement to the amended TOS.
1. The TOS apply along with the guidelines that the Provider provides for each individual service (herein after referred to as “service guidelines”)
2. Any terms not stated in the TOS will be governed and construed pursuant to the purpose of services guidelines and the related laws and regulations including the Framework Act on Telecommunications, Telecommunications Business Act.
1. By clicking “I Agree” during the membership registration process, it is assumed that the applicant agrees to the TOS.
2. A service contract is concluded when the Provider approves the consent of the applicant to the TOS.
1. Subscription is completed when the applicant fills out an application form provided by the Provider.
2. The information given in the online application is regarded as real data. If the provided information is untrue or inaccurate, the applicant may be restricted from using the Service and legal protection may not be applied.
1. When Members register with accurate information as stated in Article 6, the Provider approves the membership in the order in which the applications were received.
2. The Provider reserves the right to defer the approval under the following circumstances until the matter is resolved:
The members can read and modify their personal information through the “User Profile” page. The Members should maintain and promptly update their own information to keep it accurate, current and complete. The Provider shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising from Member’s fault to update their own data.
The Provider shall strive to provide members with consistent and stable services, and if there is a technical problem, the Provider shall fix the problem and restore service without delay. The Provider can cease and stop the service because of a natural disaster, war, or a force majeure event. Even in such case, the Provider shall strive to keep and to protect Member’s personal information.
1. Member agrees not to use the Services:
Member may use all of the Services with one Username issued by the Provider
The Provider may provide you with notices by either E-mail or posting on Services.
The Provider provides basic services for free, but certain services require fees as indicated.
Member may use paid services after subscribing to such service according its Terms & Conditions.
If material that a Member has posted contains any of the following, the Provider reserves the right to delete, move, or refuse to register the material without prior notice, and the Provider has right to restrict or suspend membership.
1. Content disparaging other Members or third parties or damaging to the honor of others through slander
2. Content that runs counter to public morals or order
3. Content related to a criminal act
4. Content infringing on the rights of the Provider or others
5. Content that remains posted for a longer period than approved by the Provider
6. Illegal or obscene content or content which links to obscene sites
7. Content incompatible with the rules and purposes set by the Provider
8. Content that violates relevant laws and regulations
9. Content that may cause political or religious discords that interferes or may interfere with the Provider’s Services.
A Member whose rights have been infringed upon by the material or who learns out any material stated above can request such material to be suspended or removed. Upon such a request from a Member, the Provider may eliminate the material immediately or hold it temporarily for up to 30 days. In this case, the Provider notifies the Members by e-mail, phone or other reasonable means. The Member who posted the material can request that it be restored if the Member verifies his or her rights through the decision by a court or by an appropriate authority or through permission of the copyright holder during temporary holds.
1. Member who posts the materials owns all legal rights and responsibilities for the materials. The Provider has right to use the material for commercial purpose without poster’s consent, including posting on the Web site is not prohibited.
2. Members may not use the Services for commercial purpose. For example, Members may not modify, sell, distribute notices or create derivative works based on the Services in whole or in part.
1. Some parts of the Services operate on revenues from advertising on the Web site. Members’ continued use of the Services represents their agreement to exposure to advertising.
2. The Provider bears no responsibility for any losses or damages incurred by Members as a result of their participation in any sponsor sales promotions posted on the Provider site.
1. In principle, Services can be used round the clock every day of the year, but Services can be temporarily suspended because of the Provider’s operational needs, repairs, check-ups of mechanical components, or malfunction.
2. The Provider may designate separate service hours for each category of the Services and announce them beforehand.
Unless there has been written permission signed by duly authorized representative of the Provider, the Members shall not use the material provided through the Services for commercial purpose including hacking, business activity through pornographic sites, advertising to make money, and distributing software illegally. The Provider bears no responsibility for any losses or damages incurred by Members as a result of the business activities against this provision.
1. In the following cases, the Provider may restrict or suspend the Services:
1. In the following cases, the Provider may restrict or terminate the access to the Services in whole or in part by giving warning, deleting Usernames or materials, restricting or suspending membership pursuant to the TOS.
1. Members may terminate membership at any time by submitting an online withdrawal request. In this case, the Provider shall comply with the request as soon as possible.
2. In the following cases, the Provider may restrict or suspend membership without prior notice or partially suspend or restrict use of the Services for a certain period.
1. The Provider receives and processes the Member’s opinions and complaints by mail, phone, FAX, e-mail, or other appropriate methods.
2. The Provider deals with objectively valid complaints as speedily as possible. If the prompt response to such complaints is not possible, the Provider notifies relevant Members of the reason for the delay and planned schedule by phone, e-mail or other appropriate means.
3. The Provider shall prepare Guidelines for the Complaints to resolve the opinions and complaints mentioned in above clauses. The Guidelines include the process on informing Members of how and when the complaints are to be resolved and it shall be notified or posted on the Web site.
4. The Provider shall appoint a staff member of the Provider to deal with Members’ opinions and handle their complaints.
5. The Provider shall take a measure without delay when a Member requests that certain information be deleted or refuted from the Provider’s Web site since it violates Member’s legal rights including copyrights or it damages the Member’s reputation. In case that the requester is not a Member, verification of the Member’s identity is prerequisite.
The Provider bears no responsibility for any damages to Members or non-Member in relation to free Services unless it is caused intentionally. However, instructions for subscription-based services will be separately described.
Any claim relating to or arising out of the Services or this TOS shall be brought exclusively into the court that has a jurisdiction over the seat of the Provider’s headquarters.
Email us : email@example.com
COPYRIGHT(C) 2014 KOFIC. RIGHTS RESERVED.